Tuesday, 6 March 2012

New product alert: Ilia Beauty Cheek to Cheek and Organic lipstick

Oh my !! Why do I do this to myself? I went on BeingContent today to check on something or rather, I cannot remember why, that was how excited I got when I chanced upon these. These sticks are multi purpose and best of all, the ingredients contain Rose Hip Oil. Now, I know, that it may not be at the grade of skin resurfacing Rose Hip oil, but still, it would work to hydrate the skin like a dream. It can be used on the eyes, lips and cheeks.

Due for release in mid March on www.beingcontent.com retailing at £30 for the sticks and £20 for the lipsticks. I have my eye already on two of the lipstick shades, a vampish red brick called Femme Fatale and Neon Angel-Punchy Magenta.


I Put a Spell on You Multi Stick from Ilia BeautyAll of Me Multi Stick from Ilia Beauty Cheek to Cheek Multi Stick Ilia in the UKIlia Tenderly Multi StickSway Bronzer and Illumator from IliaPolka Dots and Moonbeams Illuminator from IliaFemme Fatale Organic Lipstick from Ilia Beauty Neon Angel Organic Lipstick from Ilia

 Left-Right: I put a spell on you-Hot Tangerine, All of me- warm watermelon, Saturated Sienna, Tenderly -washed pink
Sway-Bronze illuminator, Polka-dots and Moonbeam Illuminator, Femme fatale lipstick, Neon Angel lipstick.

All the pics above were taken courtesy of www.beingcontent.com.

I must remember to email the Beingcontent team to inform me asap as soon as this is available..who knows, It may be product dream come true for the spring/summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment